Wilson ate a balloon!

In the beginning of this week, Wilson became the stereotypical lab (that eats anything and everything) and ate an un-inflated balloon! We missed the time period where you can still make your dog throw up, but thankfully, it passed in his poo about 2 days later. If it wasn’t disgusting, I would have taken a picture! Balloons can get stuck in the gastrointestinal tract and cause obstructions and all kinds of bad consequences. So don’t leave weird objects within reach of your pet! I certainly won’t be blowing up balloons near him again any time soon…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s