Wilson ate a balloon!

In the beginning of this week, Wilson became the stereotypical lab (that eats anything and everything) and ate an un-inflated balloon! We missed the time period where you can still make your dog throw up, but thankfully, it passed in his poo about 2 days later. If it wasn’t disgusting, I would have taken a picture! Balloons can get stuck in the gastrointestinal tract and cause obstructions and all kinds of bad consequences. So don’t leave weird objects within reach of your pet! I certainly won’t be blowing up balloons near him again any time soon…